Voting

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

At Home ... America!! Cause I love it.

If you know me and give me enough time you'll find out how much I love At Home America!  As a matter-of-fact, I'm trying to think of some subtle, completely professional, and yet funny way to put my website address in here without looking pushy and overbearing... but since I can't come up with anything I'll just let you know from the get go that you should check out www.athome.com/kellydriscoll and since you're there you should place an order or sign up to host a show!! :)

Since starting with At Home America I've been blessed to see God's hand at work.  I've been able to see Him bless my business even after just a few short months.  I love the company.  I love the products.  I love making money!  I love free stuff.  I love free stuff.  I love free stuff.  Whoops, sorry... but seriously I love free stuff and I love decorating.  I love magazines about decorating, I love HGTV and TLC (if only I could afford cable! Wait do you still call it cable?), I love seeing how others decorate their homes and I kinda love free stuff. 

Since beginning with At Home America I have earned $1,230 worth of almost free things (I paid $1.08 plus s/h).  Um, I love free stuff.  Also Ben loves that I'm earning free stuff because he loves At Home America almost as much as I do.  Of course I'm also bringing in a wage which is nice too.

Right now we have a promotion going on called "Focus On Your Funds" which means that if I have at least $1,000 in sales from Sept.-Dec. 12th the company will give us a 10% bonus on top of what we've already earned!  Hello Christmas fund!!!  So far I'm on track, but I'm always on the lookout for people who'd like to book a show and help a girl out! :)

I could go on and on and on about how much I heart At Home America.  But, in summation they're a faith based business who's morals and beliefs are shared with my family.  I've met the owners and I have the best mentor in the biz!  So, failure is not an option and I'm just doing my best and leaving the results up to God! www.athome.com/kellydriscoll Wait, how did that get there again?  Complete mystery.

PS. I love free stuff.

1 comment:

Julayne said...

You, my friend, are hilarious :) and I love At Home America, too!! But I'm pretty sure that I have the best mentor...