Voting

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Sweater Par-tay!

Hey, I'm not sure if you heard but I'm having a Holiday Open house this Saturday and it's going to be a blast!  Not only will I be unveiling my Holiday Homewares, not only will I be giving away the hostess benefits... but I'm also encouraging everyone who comes to wear an ugly Christmas sweater!!  Woo-hooo!

If you come to the party you'll be entered to win all of the hostess benefits!  If you RSVP you'll get an extra entry.  If you order you'll get an additional entry for EVERY $10 you buy!  If you book a party you'll receive 5 entries.  If you bring a friend you'll get an extra entry!  And if you wear a fabulous Christmas Sweater you'll get 2 more entries!!!  I LOVE IT!

If you need some ideas I would totally recommend checking out http://www.myuglychristmassweater.com/ but I know that my friends have it in them to find their own terrific finds!

I actually know a few people who love sweaters like these so if you find something special at Goodwill and decide later that you won't be needing it to make this Christmas season extra jolly, I could probably send them on.  Of course if you have anything this special you'll want to hold on to it for years to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am RSVPing since I didn't get an invite in the mail. I will totally be there...let me know if you want to use any of my blood splattered dishes or anything else. Can't wait for the party.

Ben and Kelly Turkey said...

I have your invitation in my kitchen. Figure I see you enough I would just hand it to you!