Voting

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Feeling the Favor of the Lord!!

I'm not feeling real great tonight, but I thought I would take a little bit of time to post pictures from my At Home America Open House.  I don't ever have a camera, so I'm very thankful to Tanya for taking pictures!  The top picture is my Ma, Me, Mom #2 and Tanya.  I should note that Ma's vest and Mom #2 are wearing fabulous sweaters and are NOT wearing ugly sweaters... at least that's what they tell me.

Julayne was the winner of the Ugly Sweater Contest.  In this picture you cannot see her fabuglyous red tights!  She is sporting a multicolor jingle bell necklace and matching earrings... that jingle when she moves her head... and you would be shocked at how much a person moves their head!!  She also had a wardrobe malfunction with her shoe!


Now, Ben says that I look like an old lady... but I know he's really thinking she's one hot mama!!  I mean look at the pure unadulterated lust and simple admiration pouring through his eyes!!  True love.  It brings tears to my eyes and he must have felt it too, because whenever I caught him staring at me I could have sworn I saw tears in his eyes too.  Pure, true love...Proverbs 18:22 says, He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.  Obviously on this day Ben is feeling the favor of the Lord!!

No comments: