Voting

Friday, December 31, 2010

Simple Pleasures...

There are some things in life that can be described as simple pleasures... things that bring a slight smile to your face or pee your pants laughter
... but nothing that you'd ever blog about...  You know, it's new sheets on the bed or a warm towel right out of the dryer!!

Some that I've experienced recently...

It's walking up the stairs and having my neice, Emily say, "Thanks you Aunt Kelly for making me this tutu.  I love it!"  :)

It's getting on Facebook to find out that you've been "punked"...
Oh, Fonda you know you love the Cyclones!!

It's sitting next to my husband on the love seat and resting my head on his shoulder.

It's watching Antoine sing, "Hide your kids, hide your wife..." with Ben and Michael.  That still cracks me up.

You have to listen to the remix song!!

It's squinting my eyes and looking at a Christmas tree.

It's getting a picture of all five kids looking at the camera at the same time.
I just love this picture!

It's making funny faces at Jack and having him crack up... and then sitting with him as he winds down.

It's hearing Hannah pray every night for Rachel Dake.

It's listening to Benjamin explain how people got into the TV and how Jesus made some people out of the TV and some people in the TV.

It's playing this terrific game that Dan and Rebekah taught us... You know you write a phrase followed by a picture... until everyone is rolling on the floor laughing...
 How did those crazy Indians make it out of the river and the box and get into the washing machine?  Crazy, crazy, crazy Indians!!



It's knowing that my nephew, Drew loves cuddling with his favorite Aunt Kelly!!!
Drew is behind that hand... man that kid loves his aunt!

It's getting an amazing angel made out of an At Home America lemon, sequins, feathers, pipecleaner and blue eyes!! Fabulous!
 I'm pretty sure no one else in the world got on of these babies on Christmas Day!!

It's knowing that my husband is the best and that there's no one in the world I would rather be with.

We're pretty much amazing! 
These are just a few of my favorite things...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I made the blog!! woo hoo, I knew you were a Hawkeye at Heart! <3

Ben and Kelly Turkey said...

I am not a Hawkeye.
I repeat I am not a Hawkeye.