Voting

Friday, March 25, 2011

Something B-I-G is about to happen... are you in?

Have you heard?

Something B-I-G... something really H.U.G.E. and pretty much FAN.TAB.U.LOUS is going to rock your world.  I'm so excited!  No, I'm so very very very excited that I can't sleep!

So there are a few things that I really love.  I mean LOVE!
Here's a list of a few:
 #1 My God and Savior - nothing in the world compares to this kind of love
#2 My Hubs and my Turkey Bottoms - ahhhhh, what would my world be like without them?  I hope I never have to know.
#3 My extended family - some of my biggest fans and I am who I am because of their influence in my life.
#4 My church family - we all need prayer warriors, accountability and like-minded friends
#5 Adoption - I'm not sure that #5 is the right place for this... but I love, love, love adoption!  Someday Hubs and I will add to the Turkey Bottoms via adoption.
#6 My At Home America family - I love this company, these products and these ladies that share my passion!

So ... have you heard... it's going to be B-I-G!  And there's lots of hints in this blog already.

SAVE THE DATE - APRIL 8TH!


1 comment: