Voting

Friday, February 4, 2011

Countdown to Cancun... :D

So because I work with the MOST AMAZING COMPANY in the whole world and because I've worked my pretty little bum off I've earned a trip to Moon Bay Palace in Cancun, Mexico!  Woot wooters!  I love it! White sandy beaches.
Sunshine.
No blizzards.
No kids.
No blizzards!
And the knowing that I earned it.  It wasn't given to me, I didn't win a free trip.  I worked hard and did what I needed to do to go!
Did I mention no kids and no blizzards?
What could be better than a week vacation in Cancun???  Um, how about a week's vacation for 2?  That's right, I've only earned the trip for 1 so far.  So, this is my last month to earn a trip so that Ben can come along with me.  If he doesn't go... well, then I won't go either.  I mean how much fun would I really have without my best friend?  So this is it.  February is do or die time.  Well, honestly I won't die if I don't go... but I might throw myself on the floor and stomp my feet and cry like a little baby! :)

I am reminded that what is impossible with man is possible with God.  Of course, God would want me to go to Cancun.  He wouldn't want me to throw a fit like a spoiled 2 year old.  He wants me to get a nice tan... errrr, well, that's another miracle altogether!

I am also reminded that AtHome America's new motto is "Better Together"... think of all the things that are better together... peanut butter and... chocolate (you better not have said jelly).  Um, Spring and Cadbury Cream Eggs.  Pizza and Mt. Dew.  Ben and Kelly.  You and me!  So I'm asking my friends, my family, my creepy blog followers (if there are any) and my not so creepy blog followers to help a girl out!  Book a party... a homeshow, a book show or even an E-Show (online show) and help me meet my sales miracle!

This could be Ben and I with your help... well, if I would be caught dead in a bikini... if Ben had a six-pack hair... if I had a tan... if I didn't have 5 kids... and the list could go on and on and on.

Let me know if you'd be willing to book a show by the end of the month ... and as a reward you'll earn double hostess benefits and your name will be put into a drawing to be my best friend.

No comments: