Voting

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Correction!

When Benjamin memorizes verses for Awana he will frequently quote verses from his favorite book of the Bible, Colatians.  It's a mix of Colossians and Galatians.  Both written by Paul so what's the big deal, right?  I frequently wonder where in the world he gets this from.
Well, apparently he gets it from his mama.
If you read my "I resolve to resolute" blog... you may have noticed that I also don't know the difference between Colossians and Galatians.
In our reading plan I said that we would be reading Colossians from June to December.  Which of course could be done, until you get to November and have been assigned to read Colossians 5.  Hmmm, Colossians only has 4 chapters. This is problematic.
Ugh. Someday I'll find my brain. For now, I'll edit my original post and use my Jedi mind tricks to make you all forget that I made the mistake in the first place!!

No comments: